Thursday, November 10, 2011

My daily battle

These past two years of my life have literally taught me that absolutely NOTHING is promised to us.  Two years ago I contracted Lyme Disease along with other co-infections.  I reached the age of 30 this year and told myself that I wanted to do more with my life!  I currently do a lot already but I feel that I want to do more; and I realized that blogging would be a great way to inspire people and get my story out to that no one would go through what I have and continue to deal with.

This is my first of thousands of blogs that I will post in my world, Wash's World; and give inspiration, truth, and what I believe are practical life lessons for every day life!  Be blessed and please pass these notes along to others.  I will see you tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Hey bro. I'm looking forward to reading your stories.. You stay in my prayers Wash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciate it much...as I post pass them along to whoever you feel may need it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reading your postings. Welcome to the world of blogging! I started a blog last month so that I could talk more about life lessons and my books,Lessons on Church Folk volume 1 & Volume 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! I look forward to the wisdom you'll be sharing!

    -JXGA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Noah, you're in my prayers. Love u bro!

    ReplyDelete