Thursday, September 6, 2012

Purpose

What is my purpose in life?  Haven't you asked yourself that before?  Doesn't it bother you sometimes that you don't know or haven't really found your purpose in this life? I have learned in my world that there is nothing more frustrating for a person who doesn't really understand or know their purpose in life.  When God decided to create you, what was on his mind?  Why in the world did He decide to create YOU?!?!?  Was there something that he wanted you to accomplish that no one else could?  Is it possible that other people are doing what you were/are really supposed to be doing, but because you are scared to walk in your purpose you aren't doing it?

What is your purpose in life?  In the last few years I have learned that sometimes your purpose is sometimes not the most comfortable place. Paul and Silas were in jail in the book of Acts.  They were not in the best surroundings and it was not the most comfortable place to be.  However, because of their presence in the prison-people were brought to Christ!!!  Other's I am finding are literally terrified to walk in their God ordained purpose!  They are scared that people will laugh and them and it will initially not be accepted.  However if you are like me, I've learned in my world that you can't live your life to please people.  If you live to please people....YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY!  I promise you!  Living to the approval of others makes you a miserable person.  Don't walk in a person ordained purpose, only walk in God's purpose for your life!

In my next blog, I will share some things that you can do, to live in God's purpose for your life.  God bless you...

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm…I believe, some of us have several purposes in life. "To whomsoever much is given, much is required." In order to fulfill our purpose we must be prepared to act in accordance with the will of God. I keep telling myself that this world is temporary, I have nothing to lose when I choose to follow Christ, but something is still standing in the way. Some of us have given fear power over our lives and we need to let go of the fear and but our trust and faith in God to be able to accept the plans He has for our lives. Thanks for the reminder Pastor Noah!

    ReplyDelete