Monday, May 14, 2012

Change your thinking...

I have realized in my world that the way I think towards and about certain things means a lot.  The bible also says: As a man thinks in his heart so is he.  Another way of putting it is, what you think about often can likely happen.

The last couple of weeks I have had to ask myself: "Why is it that most of us think more negatively on the outcome of situations than think positively about them?" All of us go through difficult situations.  If you are breathing right now, there is something going on in your life that is probably not ideal and that you don't like.  However I have come to know, learn, and understand that there are always more than one possible outcome for situations that we go through.  For example:  Someone has been in a really bad car accident and it doesn't look good, and the doctors say, then people around the situation say:  There's a chance that he may not make it.  As a believer, I HAVE to assume, that if there is a chance that he may NOT make it...there is also a chance that he WILL make it!!!  I don't know why, but it seems to me that as people of God, we have to stop this negative thinking about every single situation in life.  I don't know about you, but its annoying for me to hang around negative people!!!  People that usually and often think the worst about every situation.

Do you realize that its also possible to dream up your own disaster?  As a man thinks in his heart so is he! If you keep thinking death, its possible that death will happen; but what if you begin today to start thinking life?!?!  WOW....Start believing that there is always another option, something else that could take place.  Don't start believing the devil that negative experiences will always happen to you.  Besides, Jesus didn't lie...He did tell us that we would have tribulations...BUT be of good cheer because I have overcome the world!

Can I suggest that you change your thinking today?!?!  Can I suggest that you switch the outlook that you always have on every situation?  Start today...

No comments:

Post a Comment